SINTRONES Launched ABOX-5200 Fanless Computer for Edge AI Solution
SINTRONES, a world-leading provider in global In‐Vehicle computing, unveils it’s brand new ABOX-5200 Fanless Box Computer. The new fanless box computer is designed for a variety of demanding environments and applications in surveillance and field control systems. With the new Intel Coffee Lake 8th Gen technology’s outstanding performance, ABOX-5200 can effectively support autonomous vehicles, factory automation, and license plate recognition.
With high performance and cost-effective benefits, ABOX-5200 offers the best solution for customers, and it can be adapted to various industrial requirements, including:
- Smart solution, i.e., Smart Patrol, Smart Factory Automation Control System;
- Surveillance system, i.e., Bus Surveillance Fleet Management, Outdoor Video Surveillance System;
- Visual management, i.e., Police Car Automatic License Plate Recognition, Vision Control System.
The new ABOX-5200 Fanless Box Computer is powered by Intel 8th Gen Core i7 / i5 / i3 CPU with 10 x GbE/ 3 x COM/ 3 x DP/ 4 x USB 3.0/ 9-48V AI GPU Computing. It can provide high computing performance in graphic processing by harnessing the power of its graphics processing unit (GPU). The new ABOX-5200 was engineered using dual hot swappable SATA Storage RAID 0,1,5.
The ABOX-5200 fanless box computer can continuously process deep learning A.I. operations, supporting end-to-end deep learning solutions which play a vital role in automation solutions and autonomous vehicles. The principle is high performance in processing numerous data – streams in and from sensors, including cameras and radars. ABOX-5200 computing technology perfectly fits connected smart patrol, smart factories, Police Cars, Automatic License Plate Recognition, and AI.
ABOX-5200 has 10x GbE LAN(Optional for 8x PoE), 8x GPI, 4x GPO, and 3x RS-232/422/485 and 9-48VDC Input and wide range operating temperature -40°C ~ 70°C that can be operated in extreme weather conditions.
- Intel 8th Gen Hexa-core i7 / i5 / i3 CPU
- 10 x Gigabit Ethernet (Optional for 8 x PoE)
- 8 x GPI, 4 x GPO and 3 x RS-232/422/485
- 3 x Display Output, Max Resolution: 4096×2304@60Hz
- Dual Hot-swappable SATA Storage RAID 0 / 1 / 5
- 9-48V DC Power Input
- Operating Temp.: -40~70°C
- Support LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- TPM 2.0