We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU & HOW WE USE SUCH INFORMATION
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by signing up to our newsletter, corresponding with us by e-mail, telephone or social media or creating an account with us or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, search for a product, report a problem with our site or other social media functions on our site. The information you give us may include but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We will only request information, which is required for the specific purpose.
By submitting this data, you give your consent that we collect and process the data to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We may also use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. We store your personal data only as long as we need it to provide the information, services or offers you requested or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, device types, operating system, time and date of consent and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse the website.
- This information is stored exclusively by us to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and for the control of illegal acts. We reserve the right to check these log files and data retroactively if there is reasonable suspicion of an illegal act due to concrete indications. As far as personal data is processed, we do so solely to protect our legitimate interest to control illegal acts particular in connection with our website.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites or the other services. We are working closely with third parties (advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information as well as the legal basis for such processing.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
transfer of your data
We may transfer your data to third-parties if legally required or if we instruct third parties to process your data under our authority, but this will be done following strict adherence to applicable laws and regulations
retention period & your rights
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
As a data subject, you have the right to assert the rights of the data at any time. In particular, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain information whether and if applicable to which extent we process personal data concerning you or not.
- In the case of processing of personal data concerning you, you have the right to access information, in particular, the following information: stored data concerning you, purpose(s) of the processing, categories of data, recipients to whom we disclose data, duration of the storage.
- You have the right to request the rectification of your data without undue delay, as far as they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from us without undue delay.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent given us concerning the processing of your data at any time.
- You have the right to let the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you had provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, and to transmit these data to another controller.
You may assert your rights by contacting us under the Contact us section.
changes to our privacy statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed, and should be addressed to the contact information on the Contact us section.
Effective date of this Privacy Statement – July 27th 2018